Join Diabetes Support Group and be empowered to manage diabetes. Members will receive practical advice about how to manage diabetes, and will learn how to provide support to diabetics in their life. Other benefits of Membership Include:
- Receiving Diabetes Minute Every Week by E-mail
- Posting Comments About Diabetes Minute
- Submitting Ideas for Diabetes Minute
- Submitting Questions By Video for Possible Feature on Life, Love & Diabetes
- Participating in Forum Discussions (coming soon)
- Sharing Best Practices in Forum Discussions
- Sharing Resources with Other Members (via video comments)
By joining Diabetes Support Group, you agree that:
The Founders are not medical doctors, but are sharing practical tips about diabetes management. You should never make changes to your diabetes management without first consulting with your medical doctor. Adventures of R&A, LLC (“Owner”), and not the Founders or any advertising partner, owns and manages this site and its content. Owner and the Founders do not endorse any of the products or services advertised on this site by its advertising partners.
The goal of Diabetes Support Group is to provide a forum for sharing tips about the practical management of diabetes. Your Membership, and right to participate in Diabetes Support Group, can be terminated by the site managers at any time, if your participation is deemed inappropriate in the sole opinion of the managers.